6.11.2008

decor8 - 08 mood board entry



i just submitted my entry (#22 what what) for decor8's mood board competition in coordination with amy butler. boards are supposed to be inspired by one or more of amy butler's midwestern modern fabrics. i chose 2 from the pink dahlia collection & chose to do a bedroom - seeing that i am longing to redo mine.

you can see mine & other entries at the decor8 flickr group. after all entries are submitted, 30 finalists will be picked & grouped into professional & others for fair judging. voting for the winner & 5 runner-ups will take place on june 24 & 25. please remember to vote! this is my first shot at it - wish me luck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wishing you lots of luck! I wanted to put one together but I was too lazy :)

p.s. the word verification that I'm having to type in for the comment is "pqbpes". Like the hardest word EVER to type.