5.09.2008

peony lust





















i can't get enough of them. as i was indulging in my lust over peonies yesterday i found this flickr pool, appropriately titled, peonies. the image above is one i found a few months ago when searching for inspiration for a mural, it is from new zealand artist jennifer harmes. her peony collection is just beautiful; she also has a collection of magnolias & roses. i'm not sure if her stuff is attainable - but i want it! photos below from flickr user sprigglet & stylist rebecca thuss. you should definitely check out her website for all things pretty; her portfolio includes wedding design, set decoration, table settings & much more. her work is absolutely out of control. start humming "did you ever know that you're my hero, you're everything i wish i could be"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I just LOVE peonies. LOVE them. I think they are my favorite flower. Maybe I will try to create a fabric version this weekend...