6.19.2007

want a custom something?


















in the last couple of months i've been thinking about trying to do something more with my craftiness; however, work, moving & summertime in general slowed the thought process down. i haven't quite figured out what direction i'll head in. here are some things i'm debating:
  • custom cards, stationary & invites
  • screen printed & embellished onesies & bibs
  • screen printed & embellished domestic goods (linens, aprons, napkin rings, coasters, etc)
what i need from you is the opportunity to develop a portfolio of work. if you have any custom craft or graphic design desires, shoot me a line & i'll make you a good deal (a really good one).

*above is the t-shirt i had made for my dad who has started brewing beer in his retirement. the design is much different from what i would normally do, but i had to consider my client (wink wink).

2 comments:

bing bing said...

I think Awful Al's been in business since 1970....

Dottie said...

well, awful al's might have, but the magic bike ale (to the best of my knowledge) would've begun in 1982.